The Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission will hold the Group 4 (CCSE 4 + VAO) Examination in February 2018. The exam has been fixed on 11 Feb in 2 shifts. The Commission will conduct the exam at all major district centres.
More than 10 lakh candidates will try their luck in Group 4 Examination. Usually, in previous notifications the number posts used to be under 6000 but this time Commission decided to include VAO posts in CCSE 4.
The Centralized Combined Selection Examination (CCSE) also know as Group 4 Examination is one of the top exams being held by the TPSC at a regular interval. This time the board is expecting more than 10 lakh applications as the minimum qualification required is only SSLC. Moreover, the VAO recruitment has also been merged into the CCSE 4.
Update: Hall Ticket Download Link available at bottom
This page is created for the candidates of the Group 4 Examination. In this page, we will provide everything related to the Group 4 Recruitment examination.
TNPSC Group 4 Hall Ticket 2018
|TNPSC Group 4 Hall Tickets 2018 (CCSE 4)|
|Exam Name||Group 4 (CCSE 4)|
|Exam Date||11 Feb 2018|
|Hall Tickets||01 Feb 2018|
General Instruction Regarding TPSC Group 4 Hall Ticket
We will discuss everything related to the Group 4 Exam here. From TNPSC Group 4 Hall Ticket/ CCSE 4 Hall ticket availability to Study material. All in one place.
Usually, the TNPSC releases Group 4 Hall tickets (CCSE 4 Exam) 10 days before the examination date. It is done because if any candidate finds some discrepant data printed on the Hall ticket, He/She can get rectified the same to avoid any problems.
As we already have mentioned that the Group 4 Hall tickets will be available online. The candidates have to download and take print of the Hall tickets. Moreover, the candidates must bring a valid online printed TNPSC CCSE 4 Hall ticket to the examination Hall.
If there is any discrepancy in the Printed Hall ticket, you can contact the authorities to rectify the same in due time.
The candidates should bring a Photo ID card along the Hall ticket while appearing for the CCSE 4 in 2018. Without a valid Photo ID Card, your entry to the exam hall would be barred. We are listing the valid id cards here for your comfort.
List of Valid ID Cards
- Driving License
- Voter ID Card
- Aadhar Card
- Pan CArd
- Govt School/ College ID Card
TNPSC Group 4 Examination Scheme
The Examination Scheme: The objective type test to have the SSLC standard questions that will be having multiple choices. The candidates need to circle their answers on OMR Answer Sheet.
There is no negative marking in TNPSC Group 4 Exam but still, one mark will be deducted if for incorrect or absence of shading Register Number.
- One single examination consisting 200 questions will be held for the selection.
- The exam carries a total of 300 Marks.
- All you have is 3 Hours to complete the paper which seems to be more than sufficient considering the competition.
- There is no negative evaluation for wrong answers so you must take your chance to darken the circles even for those questions whose answer is not known to you. Means you must answer all the questions as there won’t be any deduction for the wrong answer.
- The questions will be divided into General Studies, Aptitude Test, General English, and General Tamil subjects.
- The minimum cut off for all the candidates is 90 Marks.
- All the questions will be in English and Tamil except the questions from General English or General Tamil subjects.
|Subject||No of Questions||Duration||Maximum Marks|
|General Studies||75||180 Minutes (3 Hours)||300|
|General Tamil or General English||100|
- Two types of question papers will be set.
- (a) Type- 1:-: General Studies (75 items) + Aptitude Test (25 items) and General English (100 items).
- (b) Type-2:-: General Studies (75 items) +Aptitude Test (25 items) and General Tamil (100 items).
- The Candidates are given the option to choose either General Tamil or General English for answering the second 100 items apart from answering the first (75+25)100 items on General Studies and Aptitude Test.
- The questions on General Studies will be set both in English and Tamil and the questions on General Tamil/ General English will be set in the respective languages.
Important Instructions to the Group 4 Candidates
All candidates who have filled up the form and going to appear in this examination must follow these instructions else you may find yourself in the trouble.
- Don’t bring any calculation device, mobile, extra paper to the exam hall.
- Off course, you won’t be able to attend the examination without having a valid TNPSC Group 4 Admit card with you.
- Don’t misbehave with any staff member or the other exam taking candidates in the hall.
- No one will be allowed to leave the exam hall before 1:00 p.m. The exam will take place at 303 test venues.
(Download Server May respond slow. Please keep patience)